Tuesday 25 January 2011

Week 1 success

Week one of the eight week challenge is over. And I am pretty pleased.
  1. I have completed three personal training sessions, which included a personal best for 500m rowing (2.01 minutes). 
  2. I walked the dog 12 times (missed two sessions).
  3. I completed one session of hill sprints.
  4. I have been sugar free for 7 days
  5. I completed my food diary each day.
  6. I have eaten strictly paleo, with the exception of the hot chocolate debacle. 

And the results of this spartan discipline (sans the hot cocoa)?


1.6 kilos down!!!
  • Tuesday 17 January I was 91.7 kilos (home scales)
  • Tuesday 25 January I am 90.1 kilos (home scales

Now I am off to training where I should be weighed in too.

The scales at home and at training don't match up, but not too badly from what I can tell.  The first weigh in showed the home scales at 91.7; the PT scales at 91.9.

No comments: