Tuesday 18 January 2011

It begins today!

I begin my 8 week challenge this morning, with my first session with Andy-the-personal-trainer. Wish me luck.

So, what has changed to make me motivated to lose 12 kilos by 7 March?

What has really changed?  Nothing that I can see but a feeling of determination that I cannot explain.

Is it being the new year perhaps?  Or is it driven from my personal tragedy? I fell pregnant but my baby was stillborn - is this to help me concentrate on looking after myself to avoid falling into sever depression?

I know in my gut that I am the only one who can change the way I eat, look, and feel.  I have also just read the Sweet Poison quit plan, so maybe I am laying all my hopes that I will not overeat once I remove sugar from my life?  I am not sure.  Yet.

No comments: