Saturday 5 March 2011

2 excuses for not blogging this week

What do you think of the following excuses?  I have a huge smile on my face, and am about to go for a wander in this big city...

# One excuse for not blogging this week
I am currently writing this post from Hong Kong!  I am here for work, have a wonderfully ritzy room, a lovely work colleague to travel with, and just feeling a teensy bit giddy with excitement.

# Two excuse for not blogging this week
I will be in Singapore by Tuesday night, heading back home to Australia on Saturday.  So it is a whirlwind trip, and it is packed full with things to do for work (and for play). 

See you when I see you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a reasonable excuse :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Fiona, I would like to invite you to a private blog. Please e-mail your address at mywinningyear2011@gmail.com