Sunday 6 February 2011

Scale wars

I am officially weighing in once a week - on Tuesdays.  However, like most people, I do jump on the scales through the week, for a sneak preview.

This morning - horror.  I am UP 300grams from my weigh in last week.  Now, I am eating healthily, I have nothing to hide in my food diary, and I am going to my PT sessions three times a week.  I am actually proud of the work I am putting in.

So, HOW can this happen? How is it possible that I weigh more? I can understand steady - fat can be hard to budge.  But UP?

A disgruntled Fi, signing off.

2 comments:

Heather @ fatosity said...

I hope you don't get too discouraged. I've found the scale to be uncooperative so often no matter how "good" I've been. Just keep up the good work and it will catch up.

TMLfans.ca said...

Go by how you feel, how your clothes fit you, and try to focus a little less on the scale. Is there any chance you ate something a bit higher in sodium and you're retaining a little water?